Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hey sexy

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey sexy
You: you have me confused with someone else
You: i am mildly sexy at best
Stranger: im so horny
Stranger: wont you hel?
Stranger: *help?
You: i guess i can
Stranger: please do babes
You: what turns you on?
You: i will pretend that is my speciaty
You: *specialty
You: are you cumming yet?
You: I'm trying my best
Stranger: what would you do to me if i was on your bed?
You: that depends if you are male or female
You: i have two very different scenarios pictured
Stranger: female
You: i assume you are lying but i can pretend
You: i suppose i would probably attempt to woo you in some way
You: this normally results in me not getting any
You: so i should probably do the opposite of my natural inclinations
Stranger: dominate me
Stranger: do what you will
Stranger: i need something
Stranger: im acheing
You: are you all ready naked because that changes my opening move?
You: supposing you are all ready naked, i would probably take off my clothes as well
Stranger: im always naked
You: don't you get cold
You: oh wait, the sex
Stranger: not when i have you to heat me up
You: i get distracted easily
You: i guess I should probably mount you in some way
You: what are your favorite positions?
Stranger: im def a backwards cow girl
Stranger: but babe, you do as you like
You: backwards cowgirl is fine with me
You: it also has the benefit of me not needing to do much
You: so i guess i would lay down on the bed
You: wait, that should be lie down
You: even in sex, proper grammar
Stranger: def
Stranger: and i would straddle you
You: yes, that is generally how the position works
Stranger: pressing my breasts into your mouth
You: that is not backwards cowgirl
Stranger: i start this way
You: unless you are extremely flexible
Stranger: duh
You: oh, good then
You: because you were kind of creeping me out with how flexible you were
Stranger: now what?
You: i guess would be sucking on your breasts
You: seeing as they would be in my face and all
You: also, breasts are pretty great
You: probably playing with your nipples and so forth
You: i guess you could blow me or something
You: by the way, while you are blowing me, i am eating a sandwich
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment